MISSBUGG

Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of 2006



This time last year my aim was to exhibit my work again. I've had my work in seven shows in 2006, appeared in a artzine, won £100 at the Stockport Open and sold a print at the Sefton Open, I've also sold at least one piece of ceramic at the Saltburn gallery so a very pleasing year. I've also done the screen printing course at Hot Bed Press, a photoshop course at FACT, the collagraph course at Wrexham and the night school class. In the midle of all this I've moved house & been bogged down by a load of decorating and related crap. The pic on the right is a bloody 'to do' list I was working my way throught earlier this month. I hope now, I'll have more time to spend on my work. I'll go back o Wrexham & keep visiting Alan's studio but the rest I can do at home. The first show of 2007 is in the planning - let's hope its a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home