MISSBUGG

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Arrogant toads!

Took my work to the Kitchen Gallery yesteerday, beautiful day walked through the walled garden to get there. Alas not everyone appreciates my work, rather rude (I feel) email from the LDI after a month of wondering what's going on. I don't think I'll bother with them again. These are the people who still send mailing to an address I last lived in 8 1/2 years ago! So not that convinced they're that well set up dispite their high handed ways. Toads!! - I might even get a print ot of this!!

Dear Pamela

Your submission to the Find A Creative showcase on
www.designinit.org.uk was recently reviewed.

Unfortunately on this occasion your profile was not selected to appear
on the site.

The panel felt that the work presented was not the type of work which
would be commissioned through the site, which should have a clear
commercial application.

The main criteria the panel uses to review work are:

contemporary, high quality art, design or craft
commissionable for commercial purposes
clear, professionally presented images

You are free to resubmit at any time in the future and the panel will
consider each application independently.

Best wishes
Elaine

Elaine Caldwell
Projects co-ordinator
T: +44 (0) 151 709 1566
E: elaine@designinit.org.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home